Smoothies are the best!
This website teaches you how to make healthy and delicious refreshing smoothies.
- 1 ripe Mango
- 1-3 cups (85 g) plain low-fat yogurt, chilled
- 1 tsp honey
- Seeds from 6 green cardamom pods
How to make it
- Peel the skin off the Mango and cut the flesh away. Chop the flesh roughly and place it in a blender or food processor. Blend untill smooth.
- Pour in the yogurt and milk, and continue to blend untill it's well mixed. Tip: You can use honey as a sweetener.
- Now it is time to pour the smoothie into cups and you may sprinkle carmadon seeds over the top. Consume immediately.